Your garbage disposal is probably something you don’t think about cleaning, until it starts stinking! This is a quick and easy way to get rid of the stench in your sink and make it smell great with the power of citrus.
For this tutorial you will need lemons (or any other citrus fruit), distilled white vinegar, and an ice cube tray.
First, slice up a lemon into one inch cubes. Then, place the lemon slices in the ice cube tray. Next, pour white vinegar over the lemons, to fill up the tray. Freeze until solid, then you can move them to a large freezer bag. Any time your garbage disposal starts to have a funky odor, throw one or two of your lemon vinegar ice cubes down and run the disposal. You will be left with a lemony fresh scent.
- Distilled White Vinegar
- Slice up a lemon into one inch cubes.
- Place the lemon slices in the ice cube tray.
- Pour white vinegar over the lemons, to fill up the tray.
- Freeze until solid, then move to a large freezer bag.
- You can replace lemon with any citrus fruit.